Centennial Inn is a family owned and locally minded Inn a short walk to everything downtown Holland, Michigan. We offer the conveniences and privacy of a hotel with the local character and homie feelings of a bed and breakfast.
Each room has a private bathroom, AC and heat. Wifi is available throughout the property.
- Every room includes: Extra blanket, extra pillows, toilet paper, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap, tissues, hair dryer, mini fridge, thermostat, window screen.
- Also available to every room (found in common space and can be brought to your room): Iron, Iron board, white noise machine, box fan, additional towels, additional toilet paper, space heater.
- South edge or downtown (main street is 8th street, we are on 12th).
- We are located on the quiet south west corner of Hope Colleges campus.
- 6 miles to the beach.
What every guest should know:
- There is always someone on or near the property but there is no front desk or staff to greet you, we have convenient self check-in. Assistance is easily available via text.
- Our breakfast is a light continental breakfast including fresh bread, home made granolas, overnight oats and other options. We always have gluten free, vegan, and vegetarian options as well.
- We do not have cable TV. We provide Roku players in every room which have a variety of free streaming options or the ability to connect to your personal streaming accounts (Hulu, Netflix, HBO, Disney…)
- No smoking on premises
- No refunds given 48 hours before reservation check-in. Reservations are refunded 97% (3% credit card fee is nonrefundable) up until 48 hours before reservation. Reservation date changes made up until 48 hours before reservation are credited 100% of original payment value.
- No Pets (Sorry!) (*Service animals with documentation accepted.)
- Check-in is 3pm. Check-out is 11am. Additional hours can often be added for $10/hour.